Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Dark hair ...dark mood 15 October 2009

As i am going back to school~ and my coming semester i need to have dark or BLACk hair, so i went to dye my pretty blond ash highlights to very dark brown, as i really cannot stand a real black colour~ lol....不任命~
AFter i am done with my hair, oh ya~ i did my hair for 150 bucks, last time the highlight was 220, >..< nice shop, nice skill means nice cash that flying off from my pocket~ haiz....

Well i still love my hair , as they blow it nicely for me ~ though it only last for one day~ darker colour, i look more lady~ instead of naughty girl~

After i turn mature, i had a meal with Mr. Sim in Thai fine dinning restaurant at Tanglin Mall, it was real nice, not many ppl, so it is quiet and Zen place to be..but the service....hmmm....i dun know~ not so good as i thought it could be better, or much better...lol

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 7:34 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter