Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Longbar steakhouse at Raffles 18 October 2009

Last night i was invited to Raffles Longbar steakhouse for dinner, we reached around 7pm, the place was very classic, (hmmm, made me wanna imagine there will be ghost or vampire appear at nite, hahahaha) i love the place , very much like scenes in Movie.

There are historical photos at the wall, most of the customers are European. The most funny thing is the wash room is not like any normal ones, from the door u can not really tell that is wash room's door~ hahaha, very easy to miss it. As the ladies and gents are written at really low place on a Golden plate.

The restaurant is quite big, we sat at seats beside the window, the waitress help me push the chair for me the sit down. Then got me a mini chair for my bag. Cool~ like it.

I had smoked tomato soup for the start , Aus tenderLoin with green peppercorn sause followed by Chocolate and Raspberry Fudge cake as desert. hehehe~ very nice.







well well well~~ Mr. Sim and I had the meal for 200+++ , erm....the service and the quality of the food makes it worth it. BEST SERVICE ever, maybe should learn from them for my coming semester's service lesson.

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 8:32 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter