Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



wad?!! even i cannot be vamp..... 24 October 2009
EVEN IF I AM NOT A VAMPIRE, I SHOULD AT LEAST BE A TIGER INSTEAD!!! PPL SO FIERCE!~
What animal are you most like?

You are a Kitten!
You are a Kitten!
you are a playful kitten who is always up to do anything and loves to play around with her famil, friends, or sports. you try to get in things you are not supposed to either. You love to be around alot of people.
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 7:05 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter