Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



The worst period of a month 02 October 2009
Yes....this is something worse than my period, which at least happen 3 to 5 times a month... It is when my mum has mood swing. It does not only affect my mood , I will also spread to ppl ard me... She always complain for same things, and I believe everyone know wad a mum complains about their life to children .

Just another common topic for most teens , young adults and for all only child, you r not the only one that is stressed out about the pressure ur parents give u, be strong!!!!
Ya.... I think u am the one who needs the encouragement... HaiZ....

it is kinda good to throw my mood here before I slp, rather than slp with sad or moody heart , haha...

I'm working tml whole day again @..@ jia you!!!~~~~

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 7:30 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter