Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



lonesome night 02 November 2009
In the pale moonlight we quarreled one night
Our hearts were young and free
I left her there alone at night
I thought she was two-timin' me

On a lonesome night and far from home
I heard a mourn-ful sound
The girl I love is call-in' me
She thinks I turned her down

She begged me not to leave her there
She said she had been true
But a jealous heart would not believe
Oh how I long for you

So now I'm on my way back home
Sweetheart do you still care
I promise never to leave your side
And your love I always share

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 3:58 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter