Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



FML #2 11 February 2010
there was one of the internship company list in own school system is my favorite, and i have worked for them before, so i sent in my resume, and went for their interview, talked to them about my pass working experience, and they r interested in me, but after 3 days of checking email for reply once a hour, i saw their mail, and i click with very excited mood, they said that they know i am very keen of this job and they r glad, but sadly, i cannot get it, so i was very disappointed, and tell the girl before me, she immediately check her email with her phone as well, and she started screaming and laugh so widely to me...... she got in... FML

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 7:18 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter