Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



4th day 17 March 2010
Today is Thursday~ well, second half of the week.
still, i love my job,and the working contant.

Oh ya~ ytd boss drive us out for lunch. and she paid for me, i din wan. but it happened.
And at the eating place~ i saw my fav Ms maggie siew ~ AWW~~~~

today my boss is even better. she went for meeting in the morning then she realised it is raining outside, so she went out and da bao food for me back, and packed muffins for me just because i said i like them ytd during a small talk!!! OMG!~

very motherly boss, like a spy from my mum~ *sweat* so TOUCHING~~ but scary~ i will wonder, so wad does she wan from me?!

*DENG DENG DENG DENG!!!* is she going to kill me?!!~ hahahahhhaha, nvm ~ lol~ nah ~ lol * die in wonderland*

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 9:10 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter