Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Big news 02 March 2010
Today , my dear brother tell me he is going to get married, well.. he and the gf tgt for one year+, and she is 20 this year, he is 25 this year, yes~ they got no baby problem.

He said he wanna go ROM with her, as they already see each other as the one they will have the whole life together with, she is a just graduate poly student, he have been working for 3-4 years. He wants to settle marriage then work hard and focus on career.

very good thinking, but i was so shock when i heart it. i know they will marry early, but not this early, haha. congrats man! but it is still too shocking for me.

this somehow make me feel abit depressed, she is a normal girl to me, she worth the guy to work really hard for her, but i dun? or just her family wanna her to get married real fast? y? y?y?


well, i hope i can get married around 25, i dun know how things going to be, but no matter wad, that's my limit, dun wanna be an old mama later. haha...

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 4:52 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter