Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Friday~~~ 18 March 2010
first time is coming to an end in 4.20 hours' time.
i'm just done with my lunch, my boss likes alot like a mention all along~

ytd~ i clearly said that i will paisei and i really prefer to buy food myself and pack back to office to eat.
so today, she bought her own food before me ,i rub shoulder with her when i am on my way to buy food, and she passed me cookies.

Very touching~ but abit pressure.. like it but scared of it.
haha
after we had lunch in office, we have some chatting session. she talk from my mother kind of view, well~ i like it. we have alot things to say, and she can destress by talking to me, y ? LOL cus she got 2 children similar age with me. but they do not like to listen to her. well~ think back, i am paid to do it, okie lor~ kakakakkak

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 10:36 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter