Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Thanks mummy 25 March 2010
Mama have been cooking in the morning for me to pack to work for 4 days le~ none of the days r anything similar, she woke up 5.30 in the morning just to get me to eat food which r more healthy... thanks darling mama~
even my boss , as a mother herself have to say she is super mother.. haha i totally agree, i dun know if i will be anyone like her when i am a mother myself but definitely she is my role model hahahha ...

Thank u !~ and love u

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 10:58 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter