Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Birthday 23 April 2010
Yesterday was my dad's Birthday, however i can only call him to tell him Happy Bday cus he is on a business trip right now.


*************************************
so when i called him at 7.20pm, he says " WEI~ BAOBAO AH?"
I was like =.= ya... who else
then he says " I DOING STEAM BATH AND SPA NOW, CALL ME AFTER 20mins?!" obviously that side is noisy, cus he is shouting over the phone.
so i agreed, then 8pm i called him again,
he sounded soooooo happy " WEI ~ ~ ~ HAHAHAHA, I AM HAVING BUFFET NOW!~ HAHAHA, HOW IS UR WORK AH?"
me =.= again, cus i am on diet, 8pm, i am so hungry and i din had dinner, he is a funny dad, but not at a right time to tempt me.......... zzzzz
"oh, i just call to say happy Bday la~ then u eat lor... with uncle wong ah? "
"OH! I FORGOT IS MY BDAY ALREADY! AIYO~"
=.=!! " cus you r old already, u dun wan to remember, so u can pretend young"
"HAHAHAAHAH!!! HAO LA~ I KNOW~ THANKS BAOBAO"He sounded more like a drunk ME =.=!! oops! Genetic.

"okok~ u go enjoy ba~ i go watch TV le, celebrate again when u r back ba, BYE!!!"
" OH~ U SLEEPING SOON HOR? OKOK, BYEBYE!!~~"

=.=! *hung up, on TV* *hungry* mama still not home from lesson yet...*hungry*


*********************

This is what happen ytd.

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 2:06 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter