Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



forgot to give credit 07 April 2010
i need to give credit to "ppl" that support and accompany me at work everyday.
1) I bought a 2.2L water bottle which can contain warm and hot water, so i can finish one bottle per day without walking in and out for water.
2) Mr pa gua. he is a piggy wenxin bought for me 3-4 years back, it is still clean and new, as i wash it and hardly use it. so now he is behind me everyday to "support" my back. and pillow me with i need a nap.
3) stitch, he is bought half a year ago at changi airport by Mr Sim. now he is linking my thumbdrive and scare away theft as he look fierce. >.<
4) chocolate and candy box, i got this box that i can put candy and chocolates inside, and refill it. so i can have things to eat.
5) cosmetic box, well i dun really need make up in my office, but i still have eye drop and mirror inside there, hand lotion also. so i can use when i need them
6) water crystal ball. it is that small miracle ball that "grow" in water, it is colourful, so it helps to deco my table. and i change water regularly.
7) home brought tissue box. hahahah!~ finishing soon after 4 weeks of work.
8) combo plug, i got this $1.30 plug that i can put all kinds of plug in it, of cus 2-3 at a time, so i can charge my phone and itouch in office, wahahaah!!!!
9) umbrella, i got big umbrella parking at office permanently, i only use it when it is raining when i need to go home.hahaha
10) BIG THICK JACKET. it is not really mine, it is my mum one, but it is good, cus it is more like a coat than jacket, nearly knee length for normal height, so for me is above knee lor~ hmmm... cus my office really cold, so it is very good, and i can use the hoodle to cover me when i need to nap, so it will not be so bright,heeeee

YUP~ my office is like my place now, i like it! hehehehe personalised.

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 5:49 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter