Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



i got my first pay 06 April 2010
this was a boring week, i started to get sick of office canteen food, so i started buying from outside, and explore outside the office. which is still nice, as i got a lunch partner, ching meng, hahah.
Tuesday, i wanted to eat western food so much, so i look ard for delivery as i heard our zone dun have western food, BUT! when i decided to give up and went to staff canteen, WEEEE!!~~ "today special" is chicken cutlet and fish & chip" hahaha

this morning, Mr Sim called me at 6.07am in the morning when i wanted to stay on my bed more. (by right my alarm clock is 6.00.) then he said he is already ready to cycle to my house area, i was so shocked! normally 7.05 i will aboard bus at my house there, he called me at 7.00 say he is outside my house already. i was shocked again! so he "leaded" my bus towards my office direction, well~ he tried soooooo hard to slow down, but he reach my alighting bus stop 15mins before i reach =.=!!. ya~ that's fast. so when i reach, he is already drinking teh. hahaha

Then he saw me, talked 10 mins, cus i was still early to work, then i packed my own lunch, then "kiss good bye".

this morning my work was quite busy, no msn no facebook. but after i eaten my lunch i managed to nap, ya~ the food not bad, then nap was only okay, cus the other aunties so noisy keep chatting and laughing, even my shure can only block half of them so i need to play musical to cover them all.

after i woke up, boss came back from lunch too, bought me a "meiji yan yan" the chocolate dip biscuit. and now~~~~ i am blogging. hahaha

ya, this is wad happened today.

OH NO !~ i forgot the "topic" of the blog entry, yaya!~ i got my FIRST PAY for 2 working weeks, 10 days. hehe 260 dollar, oops~ aiya, nth to hide la~ everyone similar pay now~

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 10:43 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter