Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Saturday was fun 03 May 2010
i watched iron man 2 at noon time, not bad a show~ nice ideas, i wan to have those technology at my house toooooo
shuu~ shuuu~ shuuuu~~~~
then after a normal date, we went to pump room at great world city. had a light beer and fries. very nice place to be. made me wanna go there more often. chill out till 11pm that kind, instead of 8.30 must rush home.


thanks sim

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 12:04 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter