Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



After Book Fair 16 June 2010
Now i am back to office and not so busy, and finally able to talk abit about my days now.
After the peak period, now it feels abit lost and down. Our department is no longer noisy and demanding, we only do regular things and follow ups quietly now.

Last Saturday me and Mr Sim fight on ' y dun buy me my burberry bag on the spot.' Sunday he brought me to LV shop and we bought my first Piece of LV bag, Thanks alot...as you make me understand that you dun buy that is not because u think i dun worth or wadever, but u wan to make ur stand. No matter wad, u r on the deal, i wont ask u to buy me bags in 2 years time( well, no one knows if we r still ard), oops~ i dun know if i will ask for other things as well~ lol!!


Sunday after i got my bag, i already started using it, maybe as i was really that happy, my face look diff, "twisted?", so people on the orchid street are all looking at me, or maybe it is just how i feel. i feel so happy so happy without word to describe.

When my mum saw it she commented that "it is so unfair, my first branded bag is when i was 40year old, and u r only 20 ,u got ur bag~~~~" lol~ even she says that, i know she is happy for me too. muacks mama


Monday i brought it to work ,Tuesday i brought it to work, Wed i brought it to work....office ppl din comment on it at all. hmmmmm...... cus they din see or it is normal for them or they r jealous? hmmmm.... maybe ppl r still not good at praising others, lol Asian culture? or i think too much?


Wed night, i went to airport fetch my dad, well u bet~ even he din comment on it =.=!

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 6:09 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter