Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



My Bday is soon to come 29 June 2010
While i am still doing my internship~ i got a few wishes that i hope i can get them before my Birthday.

1) wanna get a new hair cut~ something different from others.. not really bang, maybe got fringe...i wan 2 colour highlights, purple (red) and blond ash colour, not golden please... hmmmm then feel like cutting nice layers and do a reborn or straighten, i dun wan my hair stick on my head, but i wan some obedience hair...hmmm....see wad cindy wanna do for me... i hope all these can be done within 300bucks. and dun ask me dye back before i feel like doing do please!!! no more SSM similar things.

2) wanna go dentist to fix wadever they think there is problem, no pain yet, but dun feel good cus quite long nv see them thoroughly.

3) wanna get a new dress... and thanks to mama i already got it with me already!!! ^^

4) hmmm.... still got any? hmmmm..... for know... dun think so...... LOL!

.......to be continued.....

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 6:36 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 1 RESPONSES SO FAR:

hair i did,
teeth i didn;t

additional, i had family dinner
HP herd meeting
and even one day MC

By Blogger Vampire夢, ON July 13, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter