Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



stop nagging please 13 July 2010
since the pass week, she is having a hobby of nagging on me, and i am irritated but i tolerated and live with it.
But since yesterday, she is not being humane to me, of cus she can complain to me, but dun nag at me about everything.
Yesterday was the most tired day i have gone through for year 2010. and she did not notice it at all, she ask me to go out after i was finally return from work, yes, in the end i followed her. but she nag me from top to toe. "y u became so fat?" "u did ur hair doesn't mean u can act like a boy" "y ur shoulders not down!" " what did u eat?!"

i was like "......" and i say " okie, understand, noted"
and she got angry that i did not give a positive reply, and she got angry.


this morning, i was like , finally i am more awake, but still not enough, so i walk out of room, and she say " what did u do to urself, y u so fat ah?"

i am like "......." dun care


and she says "all" my frens r in uni already, yet i am still hanging there. and i am like..( i already did better than many ppl around my standard, y must u say something so hurting)


haiz.... just wanna express abit, so i can forget, well~ conclusion, if i move out of house, marry extremely early (already too late for that) or even i kill myself, no doubt! i did it for u!!!

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 5:14 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter