Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



Last week of school (sem 3.2.1) 06 December 2010
Gladly announce that it is Dec already. We would like to welcome the best Xmas day.
today~ i bought a Cannon lens Cup for Mr Sim. lol~ hope he likes it and use it.
later going dinner with Sims, hope it is cool also. >.see you all soon, i shall go for my spa tutorial now

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 9:46 PM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter