Dreamer's Dream in a real world still hoping one day i will meet a real vampire, and became a vampire too... Hi everyone, I'm Vampire夢, i currently reside at singapore, tampines, Singapore. I simply loving everything and hating them at the same time~ i am a contradicting person and i do everything by ear, or i shall call it heart....instead of mind. And!!! I LIKE vampires!!!!

my bloodlines are you interested? dying to join? Now here is a chances for you to do so by clicking on the icons below.



can i start again? 04 December 2011
please let me go..... can i have a break up?
i thought i can stay alive without love but only care and sweetness... but it is just so weak a feeling for me to keep it fresh for the rest of my life.

i'm sorry i didn't love u that much...i'm sorry that i am hurting you.
but i really wanna go. please let me be alone for awhile.

enjoy the fresh air, enjoy the loneliness.
please break up with me.

this is a chance for us to get a new start, dun be so sad, dun be weak, you will be fine, all my best wishes to you, good bye

Vampire夢 HAD A BITE ON 3:04 AM, INCIDENT REPORT LODGED HERE. WITH 0 RESPONSES SO FAR:

Post a Comment





trails


the clan


legacy
since 4th May 2009.
Counter